1. Academician N.I. Vavilov in the context of history, society and world science (subjects of reports: N.I. Vavilov’s contribution to the development of national and world science; the phenomenon of N.I. Vavilov’s personality; little-known pages of the biography of N.I. Vavilov, his students and associates).
2. Genetic resources and plant biodiversity (subjects of reports: modern methods of studying genetic resources, ecological problems of plant biodiversity).
3. Modern methods in genetics and breeding (subjects of reports: problems and achievements of modern genetics and breeding, genomics).
4. Plant-microbial interactions in agrobiotechnologies (subject of reports: molecular and cellular engineering of plants and microorganisms, plant-microbial symbioses, associative interactions of plants and microorganisms in vivo and in vitro, the role of biotic and abiotic factors).
5. Modern technologies of agriculture and crop production (subject of reports: technologies of soil fertility increasing; stability of agricultural agrocenoses; plant protection from diseases and pests).